Forum for the exchange of information about phone numbers in the US

Scam calls from a computer company wanting to renew service for service you don't subscribe to.
Called me back to back and didnt say anything.
Spam caller
Its my crazy ex kosta pamboukis hes a nut!
I Have No Idea Who Or What So Called Person Called Me From This Number But They Left a Message And I Was Trying To Get More Info But Im Not Able! Can Anyone Help Me?
Potential computer scam claiming to be Microsoft Edge
This number keeps calling me but when i call back Verizon automated message says the phone is disconnected
This is spam. 16 complaints about this number.
THIS IS A SCAMMER!!!!
This number calls my phone with a japanese lady leaving a japanese message on my voicemail. Its a bit creepy.

Called didn't leave a message & hung up.
Attention: Romance Scammer ! Jonathan Baiden
This number just started calling my phone on Saturday afternoon and continued to call back to back for 7 times. I did not answer. I thought they would leave a message but not so. They just keep ringing my phone over and over for 7 times. Very annoying.
Contact number owned by Elisha Walker, CEO of IT website at www.walkerservers.co.uk
Contact number owned by Elisha Walker, CEO of IT website at www.walkerservers.co.uk
This is spam. 12 complaints about this number.
So sick of all these call dam wish they would stop love to hang them with the phone... all the calls.
A scammer
What is this
Randomly texted with a nude. Then texts that she got a wrong number from a guy and proceeds to offer hooking up then going to a website

sitemap

Comments on any telephone number in this directory of phone numbers in USA is not the opinion of the website administration. The administration of the site is not responsible for the reliability of the information left in the comments on the owners of telephone numbers, the quality of services and goods. Information can be posted by any visitor (correspondent) of our site personally, under his responsibility. Administration of our website does not collect or disseminate the data left by visitors. In accordance with site rules comments received from correspondents are moderated.