Forum for the exchange of information about phone numbers in the US

Called but left no message
This number calls daily 15 times a day. No message. It's in my block calls but still shows up as spam.
Called my phone
Just want to tell this number called me but I live in another country and tried to talk with me in my local language...may be a spammer
Keeps calling. keeps asking for a debit card number
Constant homeowner calls
This phone number is signed as Bradley Brache
This phone number is signed as See Clearly Method
Swariz
Wanted to found him

Called 8 AM Saturday, hung up after 4 rings, probable telemarketer
Supposedly from police and fireman association.. For donation.. Then they hang up on you
It is a message This is detective Alexander please call back asap
sending wrong messages and may he fuck his sister and his mom.
This is spam. 35 complaints about this number.
This phone number is signed as Kennedy Fontenot
✔Catering Coordinator for Ksaan Catering®
Spam scam no serös vorsicht
Dear Sir or madam, Due to someone has contacted me via LinkedIn and told me that the number was him. And since I found that it didn't exist number in Illinois. Thank you for your information.
beware I think this might be a phishing scam

sitemap

Comments on any telephone number in this directory of phone numbers in USA is not the opinion of the website administration. The administration of the site is not responsible for the reliability of the information left in the comments on the owners of telephone numbers, the quality of services and goods. Information can be posted by any visitor (correspondent) of our site personally, under his responsibility. Administration of our website does not collect or disseminate the data left by visitors. In accordance with site rules comments received from correspondents are moderated.